- Temporary Adjunct Faculty in Psychology & Yoga within University of South Carolina Salkehatchie College/Division
- Certified Yoga Therapist through International Association of Yoga Therapists (C-IAYT)
- Master of Arts, Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy emphasis
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapist (PRYT)
- Yoga Alliance Registered instructor
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Marketing emphasis
- Professional Dancer
I work with adults, individuals, couples and small groups.
Twenty-four years in private practice, I have respectfully and effectively provided therapeutic multi-disciplinary individualized sessions.
Individually in private practice and in my role as educator/presenter/facilitator/consultant, the various health and healing disciplines that I am qualified to offer include psychotherapy, expressive arts, yoga therapy and meditation. Sessions, workshops, retreats and classes may include guided imagery, mindfulness, meditation, music, mantra, breath work, soul mosaic art work and movement/yoga. Strategically, sessions can be playful, fun, light and simple.
The purpose of my work, individually and in groups, is to help people remove obstacles to loving Presence. Through self-acceptance and self-compassion, anxiety and depression are reduced and confidence increases. Gradually, the outcome for many people is an experience of clarity, strength and relaxation. Connection to a calmer wiser “you” brings more meaning and fulfillment to daily life.
I have a gentle heart. I am patient, understanding and kind. I meet people where they are. I do not direct or give advice. I offer deep listening, validation, empathy and guidance. Upon request, I offer prescriptive methods that override and/or replace unhealthy patterns. I am honored to be an educator and consultant in the ways of ancient wisdom practices and contemporary body-mind psychology.
Kindness is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families, and nations.
~ Paramahansa Yogananda ~